Michael Symon's PLT: Pork, Lettuce, and Tomato
- 12 pieces Country White Bread
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 recipe PK's Pork Cracklings
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes (1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce (outer leaves torn; cleaned and dried)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lime juice and hot sauce.
- Spread the spicy mayonnaise on each piece of bread. Layer lettuce, tomato and pork crackling on 6 pieces of bread and top with the remaining bread, mayonnaise side down. Slice and serve.