This fresh and seasonal dish is simply delicious. Try it tonight!
Fresh Pappardelle with Ramps and Lobster
- 1 pound Fresh Pappardelle
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- Red pepper chile flakes (to taste)
- 6 Ramps
- 1-1 1/2 pound Cooked Lobster
- 1/4 cup Toasted bread crumbs (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil. Drop the parpadelle and cook until al dente, about a minute.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic and ramps and sautee until just tender, about 3 minutes. Add chile flakes to desired heat.
- Chop the lobster into small chunks and add to pan, cooking another 1-2 minutes. Deglaze the pan with white wine.
- Add pasta to pan and toss to coat, adding a ladleful of the pasta cooking water if necessary to loosen the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and serve with a sprinkle of bread crumbs on top.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Lobster & Crab Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian