Try this tasty pasta dish from Clinton's mom! It's quick, easy and delicious!
Pasta with Oven Dried Tomatoes
- 1 wedge Brie cheese (remove rind and chop)
- 10 leaves of basil (chopped)
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 box ziti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Halve the tomatoes and put on baking sheet, cut side up. Put pieces of chopped garlic on each piece, salt, pepper, rosemary and drizzle with olive oil generously.
- Bake tomatoes at 350F until soft. About 30-40 minutes
- Boil pasta while tomatoes cook.
- When tomatoes are done pour into pot and mash them well.
- Add pasta, Brie cheese and chopped basil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.