Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Carla Hall's Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter (chunky)
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&M's
- Flaked Sea Salt (for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat together the sugars, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg until fully incorporated.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture in three equal additions. Stir in the Milk Chocolate M&M's.
- Using and ice cream scoop or two spoons, scoop 1 tablespoon portions of dough and place about 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each piece with sea salt.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely. You can also transfer the unbaked dough to a zip top freezer bag and store in the freezer for a few months or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Similar categories: Desserts