The perfect low-calorie treat!
Carla Hall's Peanut Butter and Pretzel Bon-Bons
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (crunchy)
- 2/3 cup salted pretzels (crushed-plus additional for garnish)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (coarsely chopped-plus additional for garnish)
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate (melted)
- Combine peanut butter, pretzels and peanuts in a small bowl. Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into rounded teaspoon-size balls. Set on a sheet pan and freeze for 30 minutes
- Dip in melted chocolate and sprinkle lightly with peanut and pretzel crumbs on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chocolate is set.