Clinton Kelly's Peanut Sauce
Dress up leftovers with this peanut butter dipping sauce. Serve over cold noodles or with shredded vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Garlic cloves (smashed into a fine paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
Clinton's Leftover Sauces and Dips
2 tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter
1/2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Chili Flakes
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
1/2 Garlic cloves (smashed into a fine paste)
1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
Place peanut butter (in jar, if desired) in microwave for a few seconds to loosen, until it's just liquefied. Add remaining ingredients and stir (or shake in covered jar) to combine.
If desired, serve over cold noodles with shredded carrots & scallions.