Carla Hall's Peas and Carrots
- 1 small Yellow Onion (minced)
- 3 large Carrots (small dice)
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- Butter (plus more to serve)
- Heat a few tablespoons of butter in a medium sauce pan until melted. Over medium heat, saute the onion until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the carrots and just enough water to come halfway up the vegetables, season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until carrots are soft. Stir in the peas and parsley and allow to heat through.
- Using a slotted spoon, serve the vegetables and place a pat of butter on top.