Clinton's refreshing summer cocktail recipe, Pimm's Cup, is easy to make and it's only 216 calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Seedless cucumber cut into 1/4-inch slices (plus spears for garnish)
- 2 Cups Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 8 Slices lemon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Ginger ale
- Place 1/4-inch thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker, muddle.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice & sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber spears, mint & lemon slices.
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Chicago-Style Polish Sausage