Clinton's refreshing summer cocktail recipe, Pimm's Cup, is easy to make and it's only 216 calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Seedless cucumber cut into 1/4-inch slices (plus spears for garnish)
- 2 Cups Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 8 Slices lemon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Ginger ale
- Place 1/4-inch thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker, muddle.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice & sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber spears, mint & lemon slices.
rate this recipe
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese
Fried Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Stout Ice cream
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken