Clinton's refreshing summer cocktail recipe, Pimm's Cup, is easy to make and it's only 216 calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 Seedless cucumber cut into 1/4-inch slices (plus spears for garnish)
- 2 Cups Pimm's No. 1
- 3/4 Cup lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 8 Slices lemon
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Ginger ale
- Place 1/4-inch thick cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker, muddle.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice & sugar.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover and shake vigorously 20 times. Strain into tall glasses filled with ice.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber spears, mint & lemon slices.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs