Guy Fieri's Pina Colada No. 9
- 1 1/2 ounces Spiced Rum
- 1/2 ounce Coconut Rum
- 1 ounce Creme of Coconut (mixed well)
- 1 1/2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 3 to 4 pieces fresh Pineapple
- 1/2 ounce Guava; Mango; or Papaya Juice
- fresh Pineapple wedges (for garnish)
- Melon Liqueur (to float)
- Shake with ice (or blend with ice in a high speed blender until creamy). Should be more a yellow color rather the white, add more pineapple till gets to yellow. Pour shaken mixture and ice into glass.
- Splash a floater of melon liqueur on top.