Don't know what to put in your kid's lunch box? Not to worry, Daphne's got just the thing. This pizza has it all -- taste, nutrition and a fun name.
- step-by-step directions
- For the Sauteed Spinach:
- 1 pound Baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the PizzaWich:
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2 tablespoon sundried tomato paste
- 1/4 cup sautéed baby spinach
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese (Deli-Style)
- 5 slices mini-pepperoni
- To Decorate:
- olives carrots red peppers
- For the Sauteed Spinach: In a large skillet at olive oil. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Cook until spinach has wilted (about 3-4 minutes)
- For the PizzaWich: Split and toast English muffin
- Spread sun dried tomato paste on 1/2 of muffin. Top with sauted spinach. Top with second muffin side.
- With a cookie-cutter of your choice, cut out a shape from cheese slice. Place on top of muffin and decorate with peppers, onions and carrots.