A quick and tasty dinner!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bunch parsley (leaves only, half chopped, half whole, divided)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup capers
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat, and add two tablespoons olive oil.
- Separate the flour and the eggs into two shallow dishes. Dip the pork first into the flour, then the egg, and then back into the flour. Place into the pan, and repeat with remaining pieces, being mindful not to crowd the pan. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate once finished.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, and add the butter and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the shallot, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the capers and the remaining parsley leaves and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve each scaloppine topped with some of the pan sauce as well as some of the parsley salad.
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie