A quick and tasty dinner!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bunch parsley (leaves only, half chopped, half whole, divided)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup capers
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat, and add two tablespoons olive oil.
- Separate the flour and the eggs into two shallow dishes. Dip the pork first into the flour, then the egg, and then back into the flour. Place into the pan, and repeat with remaining pieces, being mindful not to crowd the pan. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate once finished.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, and add the butter and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the shallot, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the capers and the remaining parsley leaves and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve each scaloppine topped with some of the pan sauce as well as some of the parsley salad.
rate this recipe
Cheesy Garlic Donuts
Red Wine Salted Popcorn
Chocolate Baseball Extravaganza
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
Thai Fried Shrimp Cakes with Sweet Chili Sauce
Fried Peach Hand-Pies
Taco Grilled Cheese
Lemon Tendercake with Blueberry Compote
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Cheese
Jam & Gin
Bacon and Ramp Scrambled Eggs