A quick and tasty dinner!
Clinton's 5 in 5 Pork Scallopini
- 1/2 pound Pork Tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 bunch Parsley (leaves only with half chopped and half whole - divided)
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Capers
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat, and add two tablespoons olive oil.
- Place pork into the pan, and repeat with remaining pieces, being mindful not to crowd the pan.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate once finished. Deglaze the pan with the wine, and add the butter as well as the chopped parsley.
- Combine the shallot, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, in a medium bowl and whisk together. Add the capers and the remaining parsley and toss to coat.
- Serve each scallopini topped with some of the pan sauce as well as some of the parsley salad.