A simple but tasty potato salad that will go great with any meal.
- 2 cups Small New Potatoes (chopped in halves)
- 1/4 cup Mustard Seeds
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Hot Pepper Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Scallion (sliced)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup Yogurt (Oikos)
- 2 tablespoons Dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juice)
- Salt to taste
- Heat sugar and vinegar on stove top with mustard seeds until sugar dissolves. Reserve and keep warm.
- Boil potatoes in water with salt.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain in a colander and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of warm mustard seed dressing and toss.
- Add remaining ingredients and serve.