A simple but tasty potato salad that will go great with any meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Hot Pepper Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Seeds
- 2 Cups Small New Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt 2 tablespoons Dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan add the sugar, vinegar and mustard seeds and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 7-9 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons of warm vinegar mixture and toss.
- Add scallions, garlic, yogurt, dill, basil, lemon and season with Kosher salt. Toss to combine and serve.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami