A simple but tasty potato salad that will go great with any meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Hot Pepper Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Seeds
- 2 Cups Small New Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt 2 tablespoons Dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan add the sugar, vinegar and mustard seeds and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 7-9 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons of warm vinegar mixture and toss.
- Add scallions, garlic, yogurt, dill, basil, lemon and season with Kosher salt. Toss to combine and serve.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat