A simple but tasty potato salad that will go great with any meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Hot Pepper Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Seeds
- 2 Cups Small New Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt 2 tablespoons Dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan add the sugar, vinegar and mustard seeds and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 7-9 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons of warm vinegar mixture and toss.
- Add scallions, garlic, yogurt, dill, basil, lemon and season with Kosher salt. Toss to combine and serve.
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette