A simple but tasty potato salad that will go great with any meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Hot Pepper Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Mustard Seeds
- 2 Cups Small New Potatoes (halved)
- 2 tablespoons Scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled, minced)
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt 2 tablespoons Dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Basil (chopped)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan add the sugar, vinegar and mustard seeds and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 7-9 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons of warm vinegar mixture and toss.
- Add scallions, garlic, yogurt, dill, basil, lemon and season with Kosher salt. Toss to combine and serve.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel