Let your pumpkin addiction run rampant with these addictive treats.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 8 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9 x 9 inch baking dish. Cut two pieces of parchment long enough to fit up the sides of the baking dish to use as handles to remove the brownies once cooled. Grease the parchment.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium glass bowl over a double boiler. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugars, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture just until combined. Fold in the melted chocolate mixture. Gently fold in chocolate chips. In another bowl whip together the pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish using a spatula to create an even layer. Dollop the pumpkin mixture in 4 to 6 places on the brownie. Using a butter knife, carefully swirl the pumpkin mixture throughout the chocolate brownie batter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from baking dish. Slice into 12 pieces and enjoy!
Similar categories: Ingredients Chocolate Cookies & Brownies Courses & Meals Desserts Bars Holidays & Occasions Christmas Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Desserts