Warm Fruit Pie
Carla Hall's Raspberry Cobbler
- 2-3 cups fresh Raspberries
- 2/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 Egg (whisked)
- 4 tablespoons melted Butter
- 1 Lemon (zest and 1 tablespoon juice)
- 1/3 cup Whole Milk
- Butter for greasing
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees F. Generously grease a 9-inch pie dish with butter. Scattered the raspberries in the dish in an even layer.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and salt until evenly distributed. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until no lumps remain. Pour the mixture over the raspberries.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cobbler is set in the middle and a toothpick comes out mostly clean when inserted into the center. Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with a scoop of ice cream.