This breakfast, lunch or really anytime dish is so good you won't want to share it.
Red Flannel Hash with Fried Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Butter plus 1 Tablespoon (separated)
- 2 cups Cooked Beets (cubed)
- 2 cups Cooked Potatoes (cubed)
- 2 cups Cooked Corned Beef (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce (to garnish)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add the potatoes, beets, and corned beef to pan and season with salt and pepper. Toss and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add Worcestershire and parsley.
- Toss and press the mixture into the pan so that the hash begins to crisp, about 3 minutes. Break up into pieces and divide among 4 plates. Garnish with hot sauce.
- In a nonstick pan, heat the reserved tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Once it has foamed and subsided, crack eggs into the pan and fry to desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the hash topped with the fried eggs.
Similar categories: Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Ingredients Eggs Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch