Daphne Oz's Red Wine Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Red Wine (or Apple Cider) Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced Shallot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Raw Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Coriander
- Salt and fresh-cracked Black Pepper
- In a blender or using a whisk, combine all the ingredients and blend until emulsified.
- Keep any remaining dressing in the refrigerator in a clean, air-tight glass jar for up to 1 week. I like to save and sanitize (simply boil in hot water for 5 minutes and dry) old mustard or jam jars just for this.