A tasty breakfast treat in five minutes!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 quarts Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Goat's Milk Ricotta
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Oranges (zest and juice)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Confectioner's Sugar (to garnish)
- Preheat Oil to 365 degrees in a large dutch oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta, eggs, granulated sugar, orange zest, and salt. Gently whisk in flour just until incorporated.
- In a small sauce pan add honey and juice from oranges. Gently stir to combine until the sauce is heated through.
- Using two spoons, gently drop heaping tablespoons of batter into oil. Fry in batches to avoid over-crowding the oil. Cook for 3-4 mins or until deep golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and drizzle with honey orange sauce. Serve warm.
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Quick Caprese Salad
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings