A tasty breakfast treat in five minutes!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 quarts Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Goat's Milk Ricotta
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Oranges (zest and juice)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Confectioner's Sugar (to garnish)
- Preheat Oil to 365 degrees in a large dutch oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta, eggs, granulated sugar, orange zest, and salt. Gently whisk in flour just until incorporated.
- In a small sauce pan add honey and juice from oranges. Gently stir to combine until the sauce is heated through.
- Using two spoons, gently drop heaping tablespoons of batter into oil. Fry in batches to avoid over-crowding the oil. Cook for 3-4 mins or until deep golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and drizzle with honey orange sauce. Serve warm.
Flank Steak with Herb Dressing and Charred Broccolini
Publican Chicken with Chicory Salad
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake
Kathy's Spicy Chicken
Whole Wheat Penne with Summer Squash and Arugula
Muffaletta with Olive Relish
Udon Bowl with Peanut Sauce and Grilled Chicken
Baked Eggs over Heirloom Tomatoes and Mixed Greens
Fresh Rigatoni with Zucchini and Corn
Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Scones with Lemon Glaze