A tasty breakfast treat in five minutes!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 quarts Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Goat's Milk Ricotta
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 Oranges (zest and juice)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- Confectioner's Sugar (to garnish)
- Preheat Oil to 365 degrees in a large dutch oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta, eggs, granulated sugar, orange zest, and salt. Gently whisk in flour just until incorporated.
- In a small sauce pan add honey and juice from oranges. Gently stir to combine until the sauce is heated through.
- Using two spoons, gently drop heaping tablespoons of batter into oil. Fry in batches to avoid over-crowding the oil. Cook for 3-4 mins or until deep golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and drizzle with honey orange sauce. Serve warm.
Red Snapper al Chili Ajo Borracho
Sausage and Peppers over Soft Polenta
Lemon Champagne Float
Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Pork Chop Milanese with Peach and Potato Salad
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Pork and Beef Meatballs