A sweet treat!
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Crème
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (melted)
- 2 tablespoon PLANTERS Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts (Chopped)
- On parchment paper, place 12 crackers, face down.
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine the marshmallow crème and peanut butter. Microwave on high for 15 sec.; stir until well blended. Place in resealable plastic bag and snip off 1 corner. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each cracker. Top with the 12 remaining crackers. Compress sandwiches gently to press the filling to the edges without breaking the crackers. Refrigerate until slightly firm.
- Dunk each cracker sandwich halfway into the chocolate, place on the parchment paper. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts (if desired) while chocolate is still warm. Refrigerate 20 min. to set.