Rahum Williams' Roast Turkey with Honey Glaze
- 3 pounds Boneless Turkey Breast (brined in salted water for 12 hours)
- 3 tablespoons minced Garlic
- 1 bunch fresh Thyme
- 3-4 ounces Honey
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Set oven to 375. Wrap turkey breast in plastic wrap until completely covered. Then wrap the turkey breast with aluminum foil until completely covered. Put the turkey breast on the rack in the roasting pan, then set the pan in the oven. Roast the turkey breast for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Combine honey and garlic in a blender or food processor, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove turkey from the oven, let it cool for a bit before handling. Remove foil and plastic wrap from turkey. Return turkey to the roasting pan and brush the honey glaze mixture all over the turkey. Return the turkey to the oven, then roast until golden brown and internal temperature reads 165F. Remove turkey from the oven and sprinkle thyme all over the breast. Let the turkey rest for a few minutes before carving. Serve and enjoy.
Similar categories: Dinner