Terry Wolf's Roasted Carrots
- 12 Carrots with greens on if possible
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped Curly Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel carrots and trim green to about 2-inches. Wet carrot greens so they don’t turn brown in oven, making sure the carrots themselves stay dry.
- Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum or parchment paper. Drizzle olive oil directly on sheet – just enough to coat carrots. Roll carrots in olive oil; sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes or when undersides of carrots are just beginning to turn brown. Rotate and roast until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes more depending on size of carrots. Moisten greens if drying out. Sprinkle with parsley and serve