Weight Watchers Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 2 spray(s) Cooking Spray
- 2 teaspoons dried Thyme (or 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Thyme)
- 2 teaspoons dried Oregano (or 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Oregano)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon table Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 pound (s) uncooked lean Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145ºF, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let roast stand 3 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.