These easy potatoes are so good you'll want them all the time.
Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
- 10 Yukon Gold or baking potatoes (peeled and quartered) or red potatoes (unreeled and quartered)
- 4 cloves garlic (cut in half)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes in a large baking dish or casserole. Add the garlic, rosemary, and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Bake, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are browned and cooked through, about 1 1/2 hours. Serve immediately.