Michael whips up another of his famous five in five meals. This one is perfect for your fourth of July party.
Rosemary Shrimp with Almonds
- 1 pound Large 16-20 size Shrimp (Shelled and Deveined)
- 1 bunch Rosemary
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
- Zest and Juice of 1 Orange
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to brush grill)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat grill or grillpan to medium-high.
- Skewer shrimp on the rosemary stalks. Season generously with salt and pepper. Brush grill with olive oil and grill the shrimp until cooked through and pink, about 2 1/2 minutes per side.
- In a pan over medium-high, melt the butter and then add the garlic, almonds, orange zest and juice. Add some of the rosemary, stir, and pour over the shrimp to serve.