Kirstie Alley's Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- 16 ounces Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 16 ounces Hot Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Your favorite Biscuit Recipe
- Brown sausage in skillet until it's deeply colored and crispy, breaking sausage into pieces roughly the size of dimes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine flour and milk in a bowl and whisk until combined thoroughly. Stir milk mixture into sausage and bring to a boil, and cook until thickened, about 10 minutes. Add more milk, if needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour gravy over biscuits to serve.