Clinton gets creative with this sophisticated cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 cube sugar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey or bourbon
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Add absinthe to a chilled rocks glass, swirling to coat the inside, then discard the remaining absinthe.
- Add sugar cube to glass. Add the bitters, then crush the sugar cube.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the rye whiskey or bourbon and stir until chilled. Strain into the rocks glass and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon peel and enjoy.
- Tip: Use your favorite winter citrus in this drink!
Similar categories: Cocktails
rate this recipe
Foolproof Lemon Bars
Basic Roast Chicken
Herby Store Bought Tomato Sauce
Quick Tomato Sauce
Classic Tomato Sauce
Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast Crepe
Bologna Fried Rice
Kal's Spicy Salsa
Roasted Portobello Tacos with Cabbage Slaw and Smashed Avocado
Cheddar Chicken Enchilada Skillet
Carrot Cake Poppers