Clinton gets creative with this sophisticated cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 cube sugar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey or bourbon
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Add absinthe to a chilled rocks glass, swirling to coat the inside, then discard the remaining absinthe.
- Add sugar cube to glass. Add the bitters, then crush the sugar cube.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the rye whiskey or bourbon and stir until chilled. Strain into the rocks glass and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon peel and enjoy.
- Tip: Use your favorite winter citrus in this drink!
Similar categories: Cocktails
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat