Clinton gets creative with this sophisticated cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 cube sugar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey or bourbon
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Add absinthe to a chilled rocks glass, swirling to coat the inside, then discard the remaining absinthe.
- Add sugar cube to glass. Add the bitters, then crush the sugar cube.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the rye whiskey or bourbon and stir until chilled. Strain into the rocks glass and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon peel and enjoy.
- Tip: Use your favorite winter citrus in this drink!
Similar categories: Cocktails
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad