Clinton gets creative with this sophisticated cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 cube sugar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey or bourbon
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Add absinthe to a chilled rocks glass, swirling to coat the inside, then discard the remaining absinthe.
- Add sugar cube to glass. Add the bitters, then crush the sugar cube.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the rye whiskey or bourbon and stir until chilled. Strain into the rocks glass and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon peel and enjoy.
- Tip: Use your favorite winter citrus in this drink!
Similar categories: Cocktails
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard