Clinton gets creative with this sophisticated cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- 1 cube sugar
- 3 dashes bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces rye whiskey or bourbon
- Lemon peel (for garnish)
- Add absinthe to a chilled rocks glass, swirling to coat the inside, then discard the remaining absinthe.
- Add sugar cube to glass. Add the bitters, then crush the sugar cube.
- In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the rye whiskey or bourbon and stir until chilled. Strain into the rocks glass and stir to combine. Garnish with lemon peel and enjoy.
- Tip: Use your favorite winter citrus in this drink!
Similar categories: Cocktails
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella