A perfectly scrambled egg!
Leo and Benno's Scrambled Eggs
- For the Eggs:
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 twist of cracked black pepper
To Make the Eggs Special:
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
To Make the Eggs Spectacular:
- 1 small black truffle
- For the Eggs: Set a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Crack all the eggs into a bowl or a large cup. Take a fork and beat the eggs until they're completely mixed together.
- Then add the Half & Half and the pepper and beat some more.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and let sit until you see a crust of cooked egg on the outside. When you see the crust, you take a rubber spatula and you slide it around the outside until the crust falls off. Then more will form and you keep doing that.
- To Make the Eggs Special: Add the cheeses to the beaten eggs. Then scramble same as above method.
- To Make the Eggs Spectacular: Top the eggs with shaved truffle.