This smoothie is flavorful and healthy. It contains a generous serving of spinach but still tastes like dessert.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 large banana (ripe and frozen)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 2 drops pure peppermint extract
- 2/3 cup milk (any of your choice, for a very rich shake use coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup raw spinach
- Combine ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
Calaloo: Crab and Coconut Spinach Stew
Cassava in Coconut Sauce (Mahogo Wa Nazi)
Carbonara with Pecorino Frico
Fried Salami and Fontina Frittata
Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry "Faux-jito"
Mini Bean Tostadas with Marinated Vegetable Skewers
Yogurt Panna Cotta with Blood Orange Salad