The perfect accompaniment to any sandwich!
- step-by-step directions
- vegetable oil for frying
- 3 russet potatoes, peeled
- Fill a Dutch oven 2/3rds of the way with the vegetable oil. Heat to 360°F.
- Using the julienne attachment on the mandolin, cut the potatoes into strips and fry in batches until golden brown.
- Drain the fries on a paper towel lined plate and season with salt while they are still hot.
- Serve with lobster rolls.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami