Updated Shrimp Appetizer
Clinton Kelly's Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 Lb U-10 Shrimp (shelled and deveined; butterflied)
- 3 quarts Water
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Coriander Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Peppercorns
- 2 Bay Leaf
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- Cocktail Sauce (to serve)
- Bring the water up to a boil. Add all ingredients except for the shrimp, and reduce to a simmer, cooking for 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil, and cook the shrimp until just opaque. Remove shrimp and chill shrimp until ready to serve.
- Serve shrimp cold with cocktail sauce.