You don't need to spend a ton of time or cash to impress the moms in your life this Mother's Day! Just whip up this special Mother's Day 5 in 5!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 Sirloin Cutlets
- 1 bunch Fresh Oregano (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 pound Arugula
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar (divided)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper
- Pound the sirloin cutlets to a 1/2-inch thick. Season on both sides with salt.
- Put the flour into a shallow dish. Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Lightly dredge the sirloin cutlets in the flour and then sear on both sides. Once seared, remove cutlets from pan.
- Add the remaining olive oil, red bell pepper, the sliced red onion and garlic to the pan and season with salt. Once softened, add the oregano, the stock, and the red wine vinegar. Place the meat back in the pan. Add arugula to pan and cook until just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the steak with the sauce and vegetables.
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel