Sloppy Joes are a classic lunchtime sandwich, and Michael's made them even better by adding his own twist! Try this recipe today!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 strips Bacon (diced)
- 4 White American Cheese Slices
- 4 Potato Rolls
- 1 12 oz Canned Chopped Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil (divided)
- Chicken Stock (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef with a pinch of salt and paprika.
- In a second pan add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and bacon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion to pan and continue cooking. Add tomatoes and simmer for another minute.
- Transfer onion, tomato and bacon mixture to the browning meat. Stir to combine ingredients. Add cheese and stir to combine and melt. Note: If the meat is too dry you can add a little chicken stock to help moisten it.
- Serve Sloppy Mikes on potato rolls.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber