Sloppy Joes are a classic lunchtime sandwich, and Michael's made them even better by adding his own twist! Try this recipe today!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 strips Bacon (diced)
- 4 White American Cheese Slices
- 4 Potato Rolls
- 1 12 oz Canned Chopped Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil (divided)
- Chicken Stock (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef with a pinch of salt and paprika.
- In a second pan add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and bacon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion to pan and continue cooking. Add tomatoes and simmer for another minute.
- Transfer onion, tomato and bacon mixture to the browning meat. Stir to combine ingredients. Add cheese and stir to combine and melt. Note: If the meat is too dry you can add a little chicken stock to help moisten it.
- Serve Sloppy Mikes on potato rolls.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw