Sloppy Joes are a classic lunchtime sandwich, and Michael's made them even better by adding his own twist! Try this recipe today!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 3 strips Bacon (diced)
- 4 White American Cheese Slices
- 4 Potato Rolls
- 1 12 oz Canned Chopped Tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil (divided)
- Chicken Stock (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef with a pinch of salt and paprika.
- In a second pan add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and bacon. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion to pan and continue cooking. Add tomatoes and simmer for another minute.
- Transfer onion, tomato and bacon mixture to the browning meat. Stir to combine ingredients. Add cheese and stir to combine and melt. Note: If the meat is too dry you can add a little chicken stock to help moisten it.
- Serve Sloppy Mikes on potato rolls.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel