Turkey Sausage Stew
Weight Watchers Slow-Cooker Turkey Chili
- 1 pound (s) uncooked Turkey Sausage(s) (hot-Italian variety)
- 15 ounces canned Pinto Beans (undrained)
- 14 1/2 ounces canned diced Tomatoes (with chilies; undrained)
- 14 1/2 ounces canned diced Tomatoes (with garlic and onions; undrained)
- 1 medium uncooked Onion(s) (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon table Salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper or more to taste
- Remove sausage from casing and place in a 4-quart or large slow cooker; break up meat with a spoon. Add beans, both cans of diced tomatoes with their liquid and onion; stir.
- Cover slow cooker; cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours. Stir in salt and pepper; garnish with chopped onion if desired and serve. Yields about 1 1/2 cups chili per serving.