Greek Yogurt Fruit Pops
Daphne Oz's Sour Cherry Yogurt Pops
- 8 ounces Greek Yogurt
- zest of 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Honey (or too taste)
For the Sour Cherry Compote:
- 1 cup Sour Cherries (pitted and chopped)
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/4 cup Water
- Honey (if needed)
- In a small saucepot over low heat, combine the sour cherries, lemon, and water. Cook until mixture has thickened and cherries have softened, about 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Transfer compote to a medium bowl. Fold in the greek yogurt, lime zest, and honey, but do not incorporate, the ingredients should be swirled.
- Carefully pour mixture into small wax cups and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until set, about 2 hours. To serve, run cups briefly under lukewarm water and slide the pops out of the cups.