A light, summery cocktail that clocks in under 300 calories per serving.
Sparkling Basil Lemonade
- 4 cups fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 8 ounces Vodka
- 6 ounces Basil Simple Syrup
- Soda Water to finish
- For the Basil Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup packed Basil Leaves
- Stir together the lemon juice, vodka and simple syrup. Serve over ice and top off with soda water.
- For the Basil Simple Syrup: Bring water and sugar to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and add basil leaves. Allow to steep until syrup is room temperature. Strain basil leaves and chill syrup in the fridge until ready to use.