Mini Pear Pastries
Carla Hall's Spiced Pear Tartlets
- 1 8- ounce package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 14- ounce canned Pear halves (diced)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Spiced Apple Sauce
- 2/3 cup Cream Sheese (warmed)
- 1/3 cup Confectioner's Sugar
- Open the package of Pillsbury Crescent dough and lay flat on a lightly floured surface. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, gently roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness, pinching together any open seams as needed. Cut dough into 2 inch squares and place each square into a mini muffin tin so corners point up.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pears and apple sauce. Spoon enough pear mixture into each pastry-lined muffin tin to fill 3/4 way up. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, stir together the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with a dollop of sweetened cream cheese to serve.
Similar categories: Desserts