Greek Yogurt Dip
Carla Hall's Spicy Roasted Pepper Yogurt Dip
- 1 Fresno or Red Jalapeno Chile Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix
- Carefully roast peppers directly over a gas flame, turning occasionally, until skin is blackened on all sides. Alternatively, place peppers on a baking sheet and broil in the oven, turning occasionally, until blackened on all sides. Place blackened peppers in a paper bag or in a bowl covered with plastic wrap for 5 minutes. Remove blackened skin with a paper towel or back of a knife. Cut of stem and discard seeds. Chop peppers into chunks.
- Blend the roasted peppers along with the yogurt and Hidden Valley Original Ranch dip mix in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with a garnish of sliced scallions and assorted breads.
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks