Something different for your football party!
Michael Symon's Spicy Sausage Sliders
- 1 1/2 pound spicy sausage (removed from casing)
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mint (chopped)
- 2 red onions (sliced into 1/4 inch rounds)
- handful of arugula leaves
- 8 potato rolls
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil plus more for grilling
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill over high heat. Form the sausage into 3 oz. patties. Place on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Grill the onions alongside the sausage. Toast the bread on the grill.
- While the patties are cooking, mix together the yogurt, mint and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Build the sliders with sausage patties, a smear of yogurt, arugula and grilled onions.
Similar categories: Dinner