The perfect addition to any meal!
Spicy Sriracha Beer Mary
- 1 25- ounce can whole San Marzano tomatoes (pureed)
- 2 tablesoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon spicy pickle juice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 light-amber colored beers
- 1 jar spicy pickle rounds
- 1 jar pitted green olives
- 4 slices proscuitto rolled into 2" logs
- 4 lemon wedges
- Combine first six ingredients in a measuring cup and mix well. Equally distribute tomato mixture (about 1/2 cup) into four highball glasses. Add one chilled beer to each glass. Stir to combine. Adjust salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with spicy a pickle round, green olive, proscuitto log and lemon wedge.