Celebrate the 1950s with this delicious tomato mold.
Spicy, Savory Tomato Mold
- 6 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 6 Cups cold tomato juice
- 4 Cups tomato juice (heated to boiling)
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice, strained
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1/2 Cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup fennel (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp parsley (chopped)
- In a large bowl, dissolve unflavored gelatin in 2 cups cold juice; set aside for 1 minute.
- Heat 4 cups of tomato juice to a boil. Add hot juice to the same large bowl, and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in remaining cold juice, lemon juice, sugar, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, vegetables.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour a small amount of liquid into bundt pan. Add vegetables.
- Pour remaining liquid into pan. Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, unmold onto platter. Plate with salad greens or curly parsley.