Easy Party Dip
Clinton Kelly's Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup chopped Marinated Artichokes (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups chopped Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic
- freshly cracked Black Pepper
- fresh Tortilla Chips (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the ingredients and season to taste. Transfer to a small, oven-safe serving dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly golden on top.
- Serve warm with fresh tortilla chips.