Roast Beef over Noodles
Clinton Kelly's Spring Stroganaff
- 1 1/2 pounds Tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 pound leftover Roast Beef (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup leftover Roast Beef Sauce
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 1 cup Button Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 2 Spring Onions (sliced; plus more for garnish)
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream (plus more for garnish)
- Salt and Pepper
- Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Season with salt so that it tastes like the ocean. Cook the pasta one minute less than the packaged instructions.
- Place a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the butter and about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water. Add the pasta to the pan and toss to coat. Keep warm in the pan until ready to platter.
- In another saute pan over medium-high heat, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 to 6 minutes, or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Pour about 1/2 cup of the leftover sauce and the beef stock into the pan. Let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Then add the leftover roast beef. Turn the heat to low and add the spring onions. Add the sour cream and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Pour pasta onto a platter. Pour the sauce over the plated noodles and top with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with thinly sliced spring onions.