Impress your family with this tasty dish!
- 2 lbs Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak
- 3 cups kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 475F. Using a mortar and pestle, crush coriander, fennel, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Combine with salt in a bowl. Add enough water to the salt to create a paste.
- Arrange fresh thyme sprigs over steak. Pack salt mixture over meat, pressing slightly.
- Bake on oven until steak reaches an internal temperature of 130F. Remove salt and serve.