Impress your family with this tasty dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 lbs Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak
- 3 cups kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 475F. Using a mortar and pestle, crush coriander, fennel, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Combine with salt in a bowl. Add enough water to the salt to create a paste.
- Arrange fresh thyme sprigs over steak. Pack salt mixture over meat, pressing slightly.
- Bake on oven until steak reaches an internal temperature of 130F. Remove salt and serve.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber