Impress your family with this tasty dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 lbs Dry-Aged Porterhouse Steak
- 3 cups kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 475F. Using a mortar and pestle, crush coriander, fennel, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and bay leaf. Combine with salt in a bowl. Add enough water to the salt to create a paste.
- Arrange fresh thyme sprigs over steak. Pack salt mixture over meat, pressing slightly.
- Bake on oven until steak reaches an internal temperature of 130F. Remove salt and serve.
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Swiss Chard and Feta Turnovers
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde
Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Pork Sparerib Tortelloni with BBQ Butter Sauce
Chicken and Cornmeal Dumplings in Tomatoes
Lightened Up Squash Mac and Cheese
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad