This egg and steak taco is so good you'll want to eat it for every meal!
Steak and Scrambled Egg Tacos
- 1 pound Skirt Steak
- 6 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- Hot Sauce
- 1 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- Preheat a grillpan to medium-high.
- Drizzle the steak with olive oil and then season generously with salt and pepper. Grill on either side for 2 to 3 minutes for medium. Set aside to rest.
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk or two overlapping forks to whip the eggs until combined.
- In a large nonstick skillet over low heat, heat 1 tablespoon butter until melted, and then add the egg mixture. Swirl a silicone spatula around the pan to move the eggs off of the surface of the pan, forming soft curds of eggs. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and season with a pinch of salt. Just before they finish, remove from pan to a plate to finish cooking on their own.
- Warm the flour tortillas.
- Slice the steak against the grain into thin slices. Onto each tortilla, add some steak and eggs. Add a few dashes of hot sauce and a large pinch of chopped cilantro to serve.