Your favorite dish at home!
Bobby Deen's Steak Tacos with Black Bean Pico de Gallo
- 12 ounce Flank steak (trimmed)
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 cup Canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 Medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (seeded and minced)
- 8 Corn taco shells (warmed)
- Cooking spray (for greasing the pan)
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle the steak with chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and cumin. Place the steak on the grill and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Turn the steak and cook about 5 minutes longer for medium-rare. Transfer the steak to a cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut the steak diagonally across into slices.
- Meanwhile, combine the black beans, cilantro, lime juice, oil, tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl and toss to coat well. Evenly divide the steak slices among the tacos. Top each taco evenly with black bean pico de gallo.