A contemporary twist on an old classic!
Strawberry Arnold Palmer
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 6 big strawberries
- 1 cup turbinado sugar (blended into fine powder)
- 4 cups your favorite iced tea
- 2 cups bourbon
- Juice lemons then strain juice through a fine strainer into a Pyrex dish until you get about 3/4 cup.
- Hull and divide fresh strawberries.
- Add a little bit of the water to the strawberries and puree them with the sugar, lemon juice, water, bourbon and tea in a blender. Serve over ice.