Strawberry Vodka Cocktail
Clinton Kelly's Strawberry-Thyme Chill
- 3 ounces Strawberry Thyme Syrup
- 2 ounces Citrus Vodka
- squeeze of Lime
- Seltzer to top off
- For the Syrup:
- 1/2 cup chopped Strawberries
- 3 sprigs fresh Thyme
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- For the Syrup: To make the syrup, combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the strawberries are softened, about 5 minutes. Remove thyme sprigs, and then puree mixture in a blender and strain. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- To make cocktail, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until cold. Strain into a glass over ice, top with a splash of seltzer, and serve.
1. Try this beverage without alcohol for a delicious mocktail.