Don't know what to make for dinner? This Italian dish is just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 2 cups Cauliflower (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 3 Spring Onions (sliced thinly)
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 pound Mozzarella (cubed)
- Parmesan (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and once hot, add the spring onion, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Saute until softened and fragrant, and remove from heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough and stretch into a large rectangle. Evenly spread the vegetables, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese across the surface.
- Carefully roll up the stromboli. Top with some extra red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil. Carefully transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette