Don't know what to make for dinner? This Italian dish is just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 2 cups Cauliflower (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 3 Spring Onions (sliced thinly)
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 pound Mozzarella (cubed)
- Parmesan (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and once hot, add the spring onion, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Saute until softened and fragrant, and remove from heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough and stretch into a large rectangle. Evenly spread the vegetables, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese across the surface.
- Carefully roll up the stromboli. Top with some extra red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil. Carefully transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
rate this recipe
Hibiscus and Elderflower Mocktail
Pimm's Royale Punch
Royal Roast Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Sunday Lamb Roast with Paloise Sauce
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Triangles
Pizza Spring Rolls
Steamed Artichokes with Brie Fondue
Eggplant Lasagna Chips and Dip
Cucumber Tea Sammie
Chicken Soup with Orzo and Spinach