Dig into this satisfying dish!
Michael Symon's Stuffed Pork Rolls
- 24 Pork Cutlets (pounded to 1/4" thick)
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (rough chopped)
- 1 White Onion (rough chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (rough chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- 24 8 " skewers (soaked in water)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Heat saute pan over medium heat as well.
- Add onions, peppers and garlic to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil to the pan and add the vegetable mix. Saute for a few minutes (3-4), until the vegetables begin to break down.
- Off the heat, stir in the panko crumbs and the chopped parsley.
- Season pork cutlets with salt and pepper. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of pepper relish onto each cutlet and thread skewer to secure. Coat lightly with remaining olive oil.
- Grill skewers for 2-3 minutes per side or until meat is cooked through.