This summer dessert comes together in minutes but will please even the pickiest eaters.
Sugared Plums with Creme Fraiche and Amaretti Cookies
- 3 Ripe Plums (halved and pitted)
- 3 tablespoons Plus 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup Crushed Amaretti Cookies
- 6 tablespoons Creme Fraiche
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange the plums, cut side up, on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the sugar.
- Broil until tops begin to brown and caramelize, about 2 minutes. Do not leave unattended as they will brown quickly.
- Sprinkle the plums with crushed amaretti cookies and dollop the plums with the creme fraiche to serve.