Cool off with this dish!
Michael Symon's Summer Gazpacho
- 2 pound Ripe Tomatoes (cored and roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds (toasted)
- 1 Fresno Chilies (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for garnish
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Combine ingredients in a blender, process until smooth. Check seasonings, and chill for 30 minutes.
- Garnish soup with extra slivered almonds and a drizzle of olive oil.
Similar categories: Dinner